TI Consultants is a Joint venture
of UK based Fairlink systems & AK Telecom Services >>read
Al-Qamar Welfare Trust is established in 2001 for
the deprived Section of the society, >>read
was established during the year 1999.INSTEP is a
Non commercial, Non
political & Registered >>read
To realize my true potential by working in
an environment, which is conductive to hard work and creative thinking. To
seek a responsible, challenging and rewarding position with a leading
organization, that ensures long-term carrier development and growth
- Currently working with a software group in a government
organization as well as doing private software development and
- Completed a one-year software and hardware-training
course at Computer Training Center (CTC) ,Islamabad as part of a
- Worked as Trainee Engineer in Instrumentation/R&D lab.
Of National Radio & Telecom. Corporation (NRTC), Haripur for 04 months .
- Attended training programme in ISO 9000 QUALITY
MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AT NRTC.
Online Multiple Survey /Evaluation System (Details)
- Development of Multiple Evaluation Systems e.g.
Internet Survey etc.
- Submission of Online Forms of any kind.
- Viewing the result of Surveys.
- Online Exams
For this purpose the user will first
create his/her account. Also the administrator will only authorized to view
the result of quizzes of individuals, so there must be password
authentication there. For online exams it is necessary that one can receive
random number of questions not fix. Also the result will be bounced back to
user with in couple of seconds.
¨ EJB’s, ¨ JDBC
Development Of Database regarding
Student’s Academic Record of CTC.
¨ Oracle Developer 2000.
- · Java·
- . C/C++
- · PL/SQL
- · ORACLE DEVELOPER 2000
- · MATLAB
- · PALASM
- · Assembly language programming of
Microcontroller MCS 51.
- · Pinnacle 52 for microcontroller
- · Protel99 for schematic design and circuit
simulations using VLSI.
- · 8088 programming using DEBUGGER & MASM.
- · System programming using Visual c++.
- · Introductory level programming in VHDL
Windows NT/ 98, Unix / Linux, DOS
- Knowledge of Computer Networks & Communication.
- Theoretical knowledge of microprocessor and
- Programming of microcontroller MCS 51
- Data Structures.
- Operating Systems
- System Programming
- Computer Architecture
- Digital Electronics
- System Design & Interfacing
- Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI)
- Feedback Control Systems (Analog & Digital)
- Database Management System
PGTP Computer Science:
- This course has been accomplished with the following
- 2000 Computer Training Center 65%
- This course has been accomplished with Honours with the
- 1999 U.E.T Peshawar 967 /
1200 84% 1st Div
Final Year Project:
Design of Micro-controller (MCS-51) based moving text
- Educated from Abbottabad Public School & College
Abbottabad with the following achievements: H.S.S.C
- 1994 886 / 1100 80%
- Achieved Gold Medal for securing 1st Position in
H.S.S.C examination (pre-engg) from B.I.S.E Abbottabad
- 1992 726/
850 86% 1st Div/A+
- Father's Name: Muhammad Ayub Awan
- Nationality: Pakistan.
- Date of Birth : June 28,1977.
- Languages: English,Urdu,Hindko,Punjabi.
- Prof Muhammad Sadiq Professor
In Physics,Govt College Abbottabad.
- Engr Nazir Hussain Shah Retired Chief engineer,NRTC
Extra Curriculer Activities
- Member of collage Debating & Science Societies.
- Member of Social Welfare Organization in U.E.T Peshawer.